Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf
Games download is not supported in this version, please update 9Apps to the latest version to finish download! We technically improved 9Apps and launched a new version to help you install APK with OBB file of all games in one click, which is not supported in the old version. Download the latest 9Apps version to finish your games download now!
Lead the Sons of Russ into battle and slash your way through hordes of ferocious enemies with Boltgun fire and Chainsword teeth. Write your own saga in the annals of the Space Wolves Chapter as you hunt your sworn enemies – the Chaos Space Marines.
Savour the atmosphere, as you play this unique combination of turn-based strategy and collectible card game, where you can turn defeat into victory, where events on the battlefield depend on a wise choice of cards and decisions must be planned meticulously.
It will take the leadership, senses and cunning of the Space Wolves to be victorious on the planet Kanak, Segmentum Obscurus – the harsh, hostile world chosen by the forces of Chaos as their outpost. What secrets does this slumbering giant, lost in the cold cruel depths of space, hold? What sort of monstrous powers are lurking in its suffocating green jungles, the fiery hell of its volcanoes, and its dusty lifeless wastelands? Discover them as you progress through the campaign!
For Russ! For the Wolftime and the Allfather!
The Iron Priests have prepared a massive content update that continues the story of the Space Wolves squad led by Valgard Twice-Slain, the young and furious Grey Hunter. You will struggle against a new, powerful enemy - the ancient and mysterious
• a whole new chapter with 10 story-driven missions
• Necrons - a terrifying new enemy race
• 5 new types of enemies and 4 unique bosses
• new levels and upgrades for the main character
• new levels and personal weapons for all squadmates
• 40+ new cards
Defeat the unrelenting enemies of the Space Wolves:
• An epic campaign, spanning hostile environments on a distant planet.
• Combat the Word Bearers - fanatical and deadly traitors who serve the chaos gods.
Squad-based tactical battles:
• Grey Hunter, Wolf Scout or Wolf Guard – select your main hero for each mission, to best match your own style, strategy and tactics.
• Unlock all five companions and choose two to take into battle with you.
• Level up your party and unlock numerous perks.
• Lead your Space Wolves into fierce battles in glorious, interactive 3D environments.
Collectible card driven combat:
• Hundreds of weapons and abilities with various mechanics.
• Customise your decks to fit your unique strategy and tactics.
• Victories unlock powerful new weapons, bonuses and tactics cards.
• Fierce, 3 v 3 close-quarter battles.
• Rating. With each stage, battles get tougher - but the rewards get better.
• At the start of each season, leaderboards are reset.
• Fight against hordes of fanatic Chaos Cultists.
• Get unique rewards available only in this mode.
• Try out new tactics in constantly changing conditions.
***NOTE: An internet connection and 1 GB RAM on your device is required to play.***
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf community on Facebook
Warhammer 40,000: Space Wolf © Copyright Games Workshop Limited 2017. Space Wolf, Space Wolves, the Space Wolf logo, GW, Games Workshop, Space Marine, 40K, Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, 40,000, the ‘Aquila’ Double-headed Eagle logo, and all associated logos, illustrations, images, names, creatures, races, vehicles, locations, weapons, characters, and the distinctive likeness thereof, are either ® or TM, and/or © Games Workshop Limited, variably registered around the world, and used under license. All rights reserved to their respective owners.
The Warhammer 40,000 universe just turned 30, right as Space Wolf turns 3 years old!
In honour of both of these huge anniversaries, we’ve prepared an exclusive update with tons of improvements, as well as:
- a new squadmate, the Iron Priest
- a new companion, the Tarantula Sentry Gun
- new types of gear
- a brand new PvP arena developed in cooperation with our players
Thank you for your support!
- 103 people has rate it -